tisdag 23 februari 2010

Love is complicated

Dear internet, I think I'm in love, maybe.
As you know I've been seeing Kahla for over a day now and he really listens to me and it's amazing and he's really not as small as he seems and he does this neat trick which is great.
Last night I asked Kahla if he wanted to share my bed and he said "I have my own bed" and I said "do you want to share your bed?" and he said "you're too heavy for my bed" so I said "thank you I wasn't ready for that yet" and he looked at me funny.

We haven't talked for several hours now and it's kind of awkward. I have this one story about my wings and how they were clipped that I haven't told yet, but I'm not sure how to start, because I haven't seen him and when I do it might be awkward, or it will be, but I don't know how to deal with that, because my wings were clipped and I can't...

I know no one is commenting, most likely no one is reading this at all, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Love,
Aerie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar