måndag 22 februari 2010

Hello again

I'm sorry it took so long...

Today I met some children. They were visiting the circus and they came up to me and asked who I was. I said that I was Aerie, and that I was an avariel. They asked what an avariel was, so I told them it was a winged elf. Then they said "but you don't have any wings." and I screamed "my wings were clipped!!" and uncle Quayle came to get me and they took me away from the children and hid me. That made me sad, so I prayed for answers.

I met Kala out there. We hadn't really talked much before. He seemed nice, so I told him about my wings, then I showed them to him. I keep them in a coffin next to my old cage and they are starting to smell weird. I could tell he noticed, but he didn't say anything.
I think I'll talk to him again tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar